"Week 4"
Pictures
Hello, this is Hadar again
I actually have a pretty good week espically when i exposed to very intersting tools that literlly can lead my class into high areas and can be really good ice breaking for the begining of he lesson and for a better coperhansion.
Pictures on the board\screen
The reason that they can be really helpful and efficient are that they present and illustrate things byeond words. They give you a feeling of be in that place . They can be also very emotional. They play role od so many aspect that are enrich the students world.
I inspired from Scott Thornbury's explanation about Linguistic Landscape. For me, it means that I can base my subject for 6th grade on culture and show them tose pictures and than to ask them to share with the class something about their tradtions and take a word from Spanish for example and translate it into English.
No comments:
Post a Comment